Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gibney/ Chapman/ Scott visit

On Wednesday afternoon Nora Jane and I went over to the Gibney's house to meet their newest additions Jordy and Myella.  The Gibney's are old family friends who mommy has known her entire life.  Unfortunately, Jordy snoozed through picture time and he wasn't captured below.  Jordy and Myella were born in January, even though they are about 6 months younger than Nora Jane they are almost the same size!  Nora Jane was initially unsure about Myella (she's going to have to get used to having everyone being bigger than her though), but she warmed up and they reminisced fondly about Nora Jane's Auntie Sally, who is Myella's god mother.

"Mommy why is this baby almost as big as me, I thought you said I was much older and I had to be careful around her!"


Mommy is sure glad she didn't have twins, these girls are a handful.

Some day I'm sure you girls will be great pals.

No comments: